Keranet Liquid (1 kg Bottle)
Acid-cleaner for ceramic tiling. Particularly suitable for removing efflorescent salts and the final cleaning of terracotta.
Some application examples
• Cleaning cement and lime stains from the surfaces of ceramic tiles and mosaics on walls and floors
• Cleaning off residues of cement-based products used as adhesives or for grouting ceramic surfaces
• Cleaning efflorescence of lime, saltpetre etc. on ceramic surfaces or joints between tiles, concrete, plaster etc
• Cleaning dirt that has accumulated on the construction site on building materials, such as ceramic tiles, sinks and tanks, anodized aluminium, stainless steel, chromework etc.
• Cleaning off slight rust stains.
Size 1kg / 0.9ltr
Acid-cleaner for ceramic tiling. Particularly suitable for removing efflorescent salts and the final cleaning of terracotta. As a powder (concentrated) or liquid (15% water solution). Applications: Cleaning traces of cement, lime, efflorescences, residues of cement-based adhesives and cement films from the surfaces of ceramic tiles and mosaics on floors and walls. Cleaning terracotta before the final surface treatment. Cleaning stonework except marble and other calcareous stones. N.B.: before application make sure the surfaces to be cleaned are acid-resistant.Coverage depending on requirements.