Mapei Adesilex G20 Resilient and Textile Adhesive (Select Size)
Low viscosity, two-component epoxy polyurethane adhesive for bonding thin rubber flooring,
Some application examples Use Adesilex G20 for bonding:
• multisport flooring on asphalt;
• recycled rubber shock-absorbent flooring on asphalt in playgrounds;
• resilient indoor sports flooring, also onto waterproofing fiberglass underlays such as Mapelay;
• homogeneous and heterogeneous PVC, sheets and tiles;
• CV floor coverings;
• semi-flexible quartz vinyl floor tiles;
• textile floor coverings with all common backings (latex-primed, PVC and polyurethane foam, natural jute and Action-Bac® backed carpets);
• needlepunch woven flooring also in latex;
• flocked textile flooring; • linoleum with all kind of backings;
• polyolefin-based and chlorine-free floor coverings;
• PUR floor coverings.
WHERE TO USE
Extremely strong, tough, elastic, adhesive for general purpose use, particularly suitable for non-absorbent substrates or moisture-sensitive substrates (wood, metal, ceramic, stone, resin, PVC, rubber, etc.). For use on floor in interior and exterior applications. Suitable as universal adhesive for rubber, PVC and all common resilient and textile floor covering types, especially in the event of extreme temperatures due to solar radiation, intense mechanical stress by lift truck, forklift, etc. or frequent washing (in particular when the floor coverings are not welded or sealed). Due to its low viscosity, Adesilex G20 is particularly suitable for installing thin flooring, also onto waterproofing fiberglass underlays such as Mapelay, in order to avoid the ribs of adhesive shadowing through
CONSUMPTION: approx. 30m2 per 10 kg; 15m2 per 5 kg.
APPLICATION: notched trowel.