Mapei Eporip Crack Repair Kit (10kg)
Two-component epoxy material for bonding new to old concrete and for monolithic sealing of cracks in screeds. Applications: Creating monolithic joining between new and old concrete. Bonding prefabricated concrete sections or steel to concrete when rigid joints are required between interfacing structural elements, rigid filling of cracks in screeds, concrete floors, etc. When it is used to obtain a monolithic structure apply Eporip on clean and dry surfaces. Shrinkage cracks should be sealed by pouring Eporip into the cracks only after all the original shrinkage which caused the cracks has finished.
Some application examples
• Construction joints for the structural reinforcement of beams and pillars.
• Construction joints on decayed industrial flooring.
• Rigid, waterproof construction joints (e.g. concrete bed to tank walls).
• Reinforcement of beams by means of the béton plaqué technique.
• Sealing cracks in cement screeds.