No More Ply Mega Strength Waterproof Adhesive 310ml
Polyurethane adhesive recommended for fixing NMP boards in conjunction with NMP screws.
It gives an exceptionally high bond strength and foams slightly on application to fill small gaps.
It is 100% waterproof, it is an excellent jointing solution in all areas including bathrooms and wetrooms.
Coverage approx 5 - 8 NoMorePly Boards
Sets in 5 minutes
MEGASTRENGTH 5 MINUTE POLYURETHANE ADHESIVE is a professional quality one part moisture curing wood adhesives with rapid setting properties.
As well as bonding No More Ply® and sealing joints, MEGASTRENGTH will also bond the following to porous surfaces:
• Wood (hard, soft, exotic, painted)
• Polystyrene PU foam
• Metal and glass wool
• Various plastics (including PVC)
• Stone, concrete, brick and masonry.
• Fast (5 min) setting (Typical PVA based adhesive – 8-12 hours)
• Exceptional bond strength to No More Ply, wood and most common building surfaces.
• Internal and external use - excellent weathering and aging properties.
• Fully water proof to EN204 D4, including seawater.
• Products foam slightly on application to fill joints/gaps and increase overall bond strength.
• Excellent Chemical Resistance.
AREAS FOR USE
MegaStrength is designed primarily for bonding No More Ply boards to the substrate and joint reinforcing/waterproofing. However, it can also be used in the following applications:
• General wood jointing and construction
• Window and door frame manufacture
• Door manufacture
• Furniture manufacture
• Boat building
• Construction of staircases and ladders
• As a high-quality insulation adhesive for foam/glasswool/fibre-boarding
• At least one of the surfaces to be bonded must be porous.
• Not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon or Nylon.
• Surfaces may be damp, but moisture content of wood must not exceed 30%w/w.
• As product expands slightly on curing, do not use on sheet laminate.
• Only apply between + 5 and + 30`C.
• Ensure surfaces are always held if place while curing.
• Setting times will be increased at low temperatures and low humidity.
|Brand||No More Ply|