Planiseal 88 Grey 25KG ( Formally Idrosilex Pronto)
Planiseal 88 is a one-component, polymer-modified, cementitious waterproofing coating for concrete and masonry surfaces.
USES • Planiseal 88 is used for waterproofing horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces for interior or exterior concrete applications, such as floors, walls, retaining walls, wet rooms, pools, planters, irrigation canals, culverts, concrete jersey barriers, beams, columns, building facades, overpasses and piers exposed to positive or negative hydrostatic pressure.
• Properly prepared masonry and concrete at least 28 days old, stable and free of hydrostatic pressure.
• Planiseal 88 ensures good adhesion to properly prepared concrete and masonry substrates.
• Planiseal 88 is intended for horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces exposed to positive and negative hydrostatic pressures.
• When hardened, Planiseal 88 is highly resistant to water and freeze/thaw cycles.
• Planiseal 88 requires only the addition of water.
For superior performance, mix with diluted Planicrete ® AC (see Technical Data Sheet for details) in lieu of water. Do not add other additives, cement or aggregates to Planiseal 88. • Planiseal 88 can be applied using a trowel or brush. it adheres tenaciously to old concrete surfaces. Before application roughen concrete surfaces to ensure a secure bond. Do not use Planiseal 88 for structural concrete repairs. • only be used between 45°F to 95°F (7°C to 35°C).