Lilley Tile and Stone is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Lilley Tile and Stone may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2018.
What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- name and title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. As of the 24th May 2018 we will be completely GDPR compliant. The new data protection laws come in to play on the 25th May 2018. However, we have always followed a policy of keeping your information safe and secure.
Your Email AddressTo order from our website, even as a guest, we require use of your email address so we can send email confirmations that your order has been received and is being processed. Without permissions to use your email address we will not be able to accept your order.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
List of cookies we collect
- COOKIE NAME & COOKIE DESCRIPTION
- CART - The association with the customer's shopping cart.
- CATEGORY_INFO - Stores the category info on the page to load pages faster.
- COMPARE - The items in the customer's Compare Products list.
- CUSTOMER - An encrypted version of the shopper's customer ID.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH - Indicates if the customer are currently logged in to the store.
- CUSTOMER_INFO - An encrypted version of the shopper's customer group.
- EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE - Indicates if caching is disabled or enabled.
- FRONTEND - The customer's session ID.
- GUEST-VIEW - Determines if guests can edit their orders.
- LAST_CATEGORY - The last category visited by the shopper.
- LAST_PRODUCT - The most recent product viewed by the shopper.
- NEWMESSAGE - Indicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHE - Indicates if the cache can be used to store information.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART - A link to information about the shopper's cart and viewing history.
- RECENTLYCOMPARED - Items recently compared b the shopper.
- STF - Information on products the shopper has emailed to friends.
- STORE - The store view or language chosen by the shopper.
- USER_ALLOWED_SAVE_COOKIE - Indicates if the shopper allows cookies to be saved.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS - The products recently viewed by the shopper.
- WISHLIST - An encrypted list of products added to the shopper's wishlist.
- WISHLIST_CNT - The number of items in the shopper's wishlist.
- _utma - Identifies shoppers and sessions.
- _utmb - Determines new sessions/visits.
- _utmc - Determines if the shopper is in a new session/visit.
- _utmz - Saves the traffic source or campaign that explains how the shopper reached your site.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Are you TLS 1.2 Ready?
New internet security protocol restrictions come into play on the 30th April 2018 which affects store owners and users across the world (This affects all users of the internet). To ensure you are able to browse our and other ecommerce sites without error, please ensure that your web browser conforms to one of the following versions by updating the software you use on your computer.
- BROWSER TYPE
- Chrome Version 26 or above
- Firefox Version 1.5 or above
- Internet Explorer Version 6 (With XP SP3+) or above
- Konqueror Version 3.5.6 or above
- Mozilla Version 1.4 or above
- Netscape Version 7.1 or above
- Opera Version 9.0 or above
- Safari Version 3 or above (Ships with OS X 10.5)