Tilemaster Anti Mould Silicone Sealant 3000+ Charcoal 310ml
A Premium Low Modulus Mould Resistant Silicone Sealant
• Neutral cure, low modulus, non-staining formulation
• Highly flexible and has excellent adhesion properties
• For sealing joints between sanitary ware and a tiled finish
• For sealing movement joints in wall and floor tiling installations
• Suitable for use with natural stone tiles including granite and marble
• Protects against mould growth
• Domestic and commercial applications
• Internal and external use
• Solvent free and low odour formulation
18 Colours to choose from with matching grout available
Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ is a premium, highly flexible and high performance silicone sealant for walls and floors. Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ is a low modulus, neutral cure and non-staining silicone sealant meaning it is suitable for use with sensitive natural stones such as granite and marble*.
Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ contains advanced Anti-Mould technology that will protect against mould growth. The Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ colour range has been specifically developed to compliment the Tilemaster Grout 3000 colour range and all colours of grout have a matching silicone.
Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ has two main areas of use:
• For sealing joints between sanitary ware and ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles in bathrooms, kitchens, showers and wet rooms in both domestic and commercial environments.
• For sealing movement joints in wall and floor tiling.
✔ Ceramics ✔ Porcelain ✔ Marble* ✔ Travertine* ✔ Limestone* ✔ Slate ✔ Quartz* ✔ Granite* ✔ Composite* ✔ Terracotta ✔ Mosaics ✔ Quarry ✔ Plastic / PVC ✔ Glass ✔ Wood
* Certain types of sensitive natural stone may be prone to discolouration or staining with use of silicone sealant. We recommend testing the silicone before application
✔ Domestic and Commercial showers ✔ Bathrooms ✔ Kitchens ✔ Wetrooms ✔ Steamrooms ✔ Laundry / Utility rooms ✔ Areas subject to prolonged wet conditions ✔ Movement joints in tiling installations ✔ Window and door fittings