Tilemaster Ultimate Flexible Rapid Set S2 Tile Adhesive Grey Pallet 50x20kg
Highly Flexible - Rapid Setting Floor & Wall Tile Adhesive
• Genuine S2 flexibility making it highly suitable for a wide range of tiles and substrates
• Walk on and grout after 3 hours
• Suitable for fixing ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles
• Developed for fixing to timber substrates
• Ideal for use with Underfloor Heating Systems
• Suitable for use on floating floors
• Fast track adhesive - use on green screeds
• Bonds to metal surfaces
• Suitable for use in commercial and heavy traffic environments
• No additives required – simply mixwith water
• 3mm – 15mm bed depth
• Internal & External use
Tilemaster Ultimate is a high specification, polymer modified, highly flexible rapid setting cement based floor and wall tile adhesive with increased adhesion properties.
Tilemaster Ultimate has been specially formulated for fixing a large variety of tiles including ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles to substrates subject to limited movement and/or vibration such as plywood overlay and underfloor heating systems. Tilemaster Ultimate is also suitable for fixing to difficult substrates such as fibreglass and metal surfaces. Tilemaster Ultimate has been formulated to allow tiling onto cement based green screeds after 7 drying days.
Tilemaster Ultimate is suitable for fixing quartz or composite tiles. Its rapid setting capability allows for light foot traffic and grouting after 3 hours.
Tilemaster Ultimate is ideal for areas subject to prolonged or permanent wet conditions such as swimming pools. Tilemaster Ultimate can be used internally and externally and it is unaffected by frost after setting.
✔ Ceramics ✔ Porcelain ✔ Marble ✔ Travertine ✔ Limestone ✔ Slate ✔ Quartz ✔ Granite ✔ Composite ✔ Terracotta ✔ Mosaics ✔ Quarry
✔ Sand/Cement Screed ✔ Concrete ✔ Plywood Overlay (6mm min) ✔ Electric Underfloor Heating ✔ Water/Wet System Underfloor Heating ✔ Tile Backer Boards ✔ Existing Ceramic, Porcelain and Natural Stone Tiles* ✔ Flooring Grade Asphalt & Bitumen* ✔ Anhydrite Screeds ✔ Plaster ✔ Plasterboard
✔ Fibre Cement Sheet ✔ Cement/Sand Render ✔ Concrete Brick/Block ✔ T & G Floorboards ✔ Floating Floors ✔ Existing Vinyl Tiles* ✔ Steel/Metal Surfaces*
✔ Fibreglass* ✔ Green Screed
* Prime with Prime+ Grip