Ultracoat Premium Base Coat 2x6lt
Two-component, water-based basecoat for wooden floors
Ideal for use with Ultracoat Sport Color & Ultracoat HT
CONSUMPTION 80-100 ml/m² per coat.
PACKAGING 2 X 6lt Kits
Two-component, water-based basecoat, with high isolating capacity, very low emission of volatile organic compounds and no NMP, for Ultracoat water-based finishing products on wooden floors
WHERE TO USE
Preparation of solid and pre-sanded wooden floors and floors requiring repair before applying water-based finishing cycles.
Ultracoat Premium Base is a two-component, waterbased basecoat characterised by its high isolating capacity, excellent defect-hiding properties, easy buffing and ease of application. Minimises problems caused by overlaps. Ultracoat Premium Base has been developed to enhance the colour of wood without creating undesired colour variations in species rich in tannins or other extracts (oak, teak, etc.), which makes it particularly recommended, therefore, for more difficult species of wood to avoid darkening or reddening of the wood. Thanks to its high content of solid residues, Ultracoat Premium Base also allows a single coat of one or two component Ultracoat finish to be applied in certain cases, depending on the final use of the floor. Ultracoat Premium Base contains no solvents or NMP (N-Methylpyrrolidone), and has extremely low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOC).
• Use, store and transport Ultracoat Premium Base at temperatures between +10°C and +25°C.
• Do not apply on external surfaces.
• Before use, acclimatise the product to the temperature of the area where it is applied.
• Use only clean containers and tools.
• Environmental conditions and the level of humidity in the wood must comply with current norms and standards.
• Do not put leftover product back into its original container.
• At high temperatures, we recommend diluting the product up to 10% with water or Ultracoat EL.